Friday, July 21, 2017

What the... where the heck am I!?


So, after flying for a looooooooooooooooong time, I finally sighted land! I've never flown this far before, but I must've made it at least three or four hundred miles! I'm still not quite sure exactly where I am, but I have to say, this is quite the beautiful island I ended up on. Like, look at this crazy building behind me. What is that thing!? It's like the most amazing chicken coop in the history of the world!

The people here seem very kind and friendly, but unfortunately they don't speak Chicken, and the chickens here only speak Japanese! Hopefully if I keep at it I'll find somebody around here I can get some info out of. As far as the journey of self-discovery goes, though, my heart feels light as a feather. Any people that build such fantastic chicken coops must be very wise indeed!

No comments:

Post a Comment